24.12.13

Early Christmas Cookies

Ho ho ho! ;)


Christmas is near. I smell joyful and happy feelings everywhere!
Yup, Christmas is very near now.
In Indonesia, it's tomorrow, so we'll have Christmas Eve tonight ;) time to spend it with our loved ones.

Pardon me for another food post, I just can't help, with this holiday atmosphere flowing.
And guess what, this is the first time I've ever made cookies.
Got the recipe from Gimme Some Oven *again and turned out this is the best cookies I've ever made. Of course *roll eyes

Made this for a Christmas Gift to Mr. Boss right there. *poke poke
I'm just so romantic. *ha ha.




Happy Christmas!
May the joyful feelings and the magic of Christmas blessed you and your loved ones. Cheers!




Thanks for reading.
- Irene

8 komentar:

  1. The cookies looks delicious! I wish I can cook for my boyfie too :'D
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I just followed you back<3

    Happy Holidays,
    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely cookies! You are very talented!
    Happy New Year!
    I'm your new follower via GFC:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. That cookie looks so good!
    x
    www.shogoxo.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. that looks sooooo yummy :) following you on gfc and bloglovin

    BalasHapus
  5. it looks so yummy!! wow you are really good at baking <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. Happy yummy holidays! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    BalasHapus
  7. Nice blog dear, shall we follow each other? Let me know! :) x

    BalasHapus
  8. Awesome Blog!! Happy New Year!!
    Can we follow each other on gfc/bloglovin?

    Enter my giveaway here:
    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/12/rosegal-international-giveaway.html

    BalasHapus

Please share your thoughts with me! Cheers! :D